We employ integrative and functional approaches to medicine that focus on finding core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treating your symptoms.
Primary Care Services
- Annual Well Checkups
- Well Woman Exams
- School & Work Physicals
- Acute & Sick Care Visits
- On-site Lab Work*
- Vaccinations (Vaccine Friendly/Alternative Schedules)*
- Dermabond for Minor Injuries
- Suture & Staple Removal
- Abscess Drainage, Wart Removal, Ear Cleaning
- Nebulizer Treatments in Office
- Management of All Chronic Diseases
- Visits Lasting 30 to 90 Minutes
- Medication Refills
- 24/7 On Call Service
- Pre-operative Visits for Any Surgeries
- Cancer Treatment Counseling & Support
- HPA Axis/Adrenal Testing*
- Food Allergy and Sensitivity Testing*
- Stool Testing*
- Micronutrient and Oxidative Stress Testing*
- Advanced Celiac and Gluten Testing*
- Extensive Cardiac and Diabetes Lab Testing*
- Neural Antibody Testing*
- Regular Classes on a Variety of Health & Lifestyle Topics
- Up-to-date Nutrition Information
- Medically Supervised Detoxification*
- Access to Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements*
- Telemedicine for Certain Visits
*Indicates a cost not included in monthly membership pricing.
What is integrative medicine?
Integrative medicine is a healing oriented medicine that takes into account the whole person (mind, body, and spirit) including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative. The principles of integrative medicine include:
- A partnership between patient and practitioner in the healing process.
- Appropriate use of conventional and alternative methods to facilitate the body’s innate healing response.
- Consideration of all factors that influence health, wellness and disease, including mind, spirit and community as well as body.
- Recognition that good medicine should be based in good science, be inquiry driven, and be open to new paradigms.
- Use of natural, effective, less-invasive interventions whenever possible.
- Use of the broader concepts of promotion of health and the prevention of illness as well as the treatment of disease.
- Training of practitioners to be models of health and healing, committed to the process of self-exploration and self-development.
Your Next Steps
If you are ready to reclaim optimal health and achieve total health independence, click the button below to learn about our membership program!